The Military Veteran


  Certificate will be issued upon written request by relatives and friends to recognize the military service of honorably discharged deceased veterans.
How to Apply
    No form is required; however, all requests should include a copy of the veteran’s discharge papers (DD-214) and death certificate. You may apply by visiting a local VA office or by mail to: Presidential Memorial Certificates (41A1C), Department of Veterans Affairs, 5109 Russell Rd., Quantico, VA 22143-3903. You may also fax required documents to 202-565-8054.

Search our hot-topic links to the left for more information and helpful advice!

* While The Military Veteran strives to keep the most up-to-date information, we can not guarantee the complete accuracy of such provided. All data utilized has been gathered through research of the Department of Veterans Affairs and other government agencies.


Copyright ©2006 The Military Veteran